Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!

We have much to be thankful for at this time of year -- good family and friends that have supported us in our quest for Dan's recovery, good children that have joined with us in supporting Dan, and a wonderful Mother that helped run the house while I was out of the country. We really feel blessed at this time....!!

We went up to Idaho and had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner at my Mom's house - it was really good. Dan and I were not a lot of help, however, as we were recovering from jet lag-- and then I came down with a pretty bad cold that I have been trying to shake all weekend. I guess my lungs were not used to the clean Idaho air! -- the shock of not having good ole' Beijing pollution was too much!

We think of our friends in China and we miss them already! We had a great time and met a lot of phenomenal people that have touched our lives for good. We wish them all the best and pray for their recoveries as well! May God bless you all.

No comments: