Tuesday, October 9, 2007

China Day 18: October 9, 2007

Update from Dan~
Nate & Heather are both zonked out. They went to Walmart today and brought back lots of food. They went with a new lady from San Francisco? named Renee that is with her brother from Florida being treated. Nate & Heather or Renee don't like the Chinese food and Renee bought a blender.

Dr Leo and Lilly both say I've improved but I haven't noticed improvements yet. I thought I was noticing my leg and arm being more relaxed and thought it was due to the TCM treatments but Dr Leo said she had given me a relaxer. I'm jumping around again...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am attaching a few pictures for your enjoyment. The first is of our beautiful grandchildren modeling their new kimonos that Grandma brought home!




Dan, Nate and Heather at Tiananmen Square





Dan and Heather enjoying the site seeing...


More shots of Dan and Nate...


Heather getting inundated by the Chinese street vendor -- I think she gave in and bought the book!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Dan,

We are so excited to read each day what you are doing. All the positive hard work and encouragement is so amazing. How do you keep up with that schedule every day? You are the one that is amazing along with your Dear Wife! I know the whole family is praying for you. You are loved! We know that you were given a blessing of healing and that you will be blessed for continuing to act on that.

We Love you and wish we could be there with you. We are there in Spirit! Keep letting us know how each day goes......

Love, Kim